[CentOS-gsoc] GSOC 2009

Tom Sorensen tsorensen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:13:11 UTC 2009

I think David wanted to know why we (and numerous others) were not
accepted, not a list of who was accepted.

AFAICT, Google simply swept that under the "we weren't able to accept
every worthwhile project that applied". They also mention that they
accepted fewer this year than last. Unless there was a more detailed
email to the submitter, I think that's all you're going to get.

Tom