[CentOS-gsoc] Process for finalizing proposals

Louis Taylor louis at kragniz.eu
Thu Apr 2 20:58:03 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 02, 2015 at 09:21:57AM -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> At this point mentors need to be communicating with students about
> their proposals via the Melange tool.

My mentor and I have been communicating over IRC, which has been working well
for us. Should we also move some of these discussions over to the Melange
tool?

> The goal is to help students get their proposals to be as good as
> possible. We are not accepting/denying any proposals at this point.

Is the thought here that student will edit their proposals? If so, editing must
be enabled for CentOS proposals in Melange. Currently it is not possible to
amend them. If not, where should the amended versions live?

Cheers,
Louis