[CentOS-gsoc] Rootfs build directory

Shubham Mathur shubham.mathur99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:59:14 UTC 2015

Respected sir , Please forgive me . I was so enthusiastic to work on this project that I just not submitted to standard application template. Sir as per your template guidelines I want to introduce myself first My name is SHUBHAM MATHUR. I am good at ARMv as well as c language.Sir I had worked on boot loader and currently working on multitasking kernel(scheduling algorithm and preemping).sir as you already know that I am very much enthusiastic about this project and want to complete this . I am currently studying ms ramaiah institute in Bangalore (INDIA) .I had also made robot namely "my witty robo ".you can check.http://youtu.be/XNG5pHPgNZE Sir basically you want a cross debootstrap for which we need not have to install CENT OS on all bords.it will be global for all boards. And which have global rootfs directory . In which all the root files are located. This is somewhat our project is related . Once again I am extremely very sorry sir for not applying in a structural way. I had already started working on it sir by studying Debian in detail so that I can understand more in deep. And achieve our goal. I am assuring you that my hard will definetly complete our project in this 11 weeks of time . :) Thank you sir Yours obediently SHUBHAM MATHUR
Sent from my iPhone