[CentOS-gsoc] Rootfs build factory

Shubham Mathur shubham.mathur99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:44:34 UTC 2015

Respected sir,
As per your guidelines I understand that yes that port effort is more easier for our project. It's like extending the branch of linux kern and creating a tunnel like thing from which are binaries will get transported and as soon as they reach to our board they are converted to binaries fir that board by keeping in mind the concept of swaping binaries.Sir I thought fatelf will work for us but you are absolutely correct ,it's like building a new distro.Thank you very much for identifying my mistake and help me to improve my approach
Once again again thank you very much sir so nyc of you . Sir for browsers I thought that they will not work more accurately because of the binary disturbances . So I just thought to improve it . I don't know sir wether I am right orr wrong . Please guide me and we will take CENTOS to greater heights because sir after this also I want to work for CENTOS I want to learn , explore and deliever my best to CENTOS. I will not let your hard work down sir.
Thanking you

Sent from my iPhone