[CentOS-gsoc] Rootfs buid factory

Shubham Mathur shubham.mathur99 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 22:59:08 UTC 2015

Respected sir,
I researched on our project more and try to understand that our ARM board works on 32bit and our coading will be in 16 bit. Sir I come up with the idea that .First our file will get downloaded it means that binary is firstly storing in memory then as ARM BOARD is already running a linux kernel I will develop a port which will convert 16bit to 32bit by using 7 registers and sp,lr and PC registers Like on total I want to code a  instruction set consists of 16-bit instructions that act as a compact shorthand for a subset of the 32-bit instructions of the standard ARM.the processor will expand the 16-bit shorthands to 32-bit code. Sir please tell me wether I am right or wrong I am eagerly waiting for your reply :) I hope you can understand my excitement !!

Sent from my iPhone