[CentOS-gsoc] When will the accepted proposals be determined?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Apr 21 05:41:15 UTC 2015

On 04/19/2015 07:18 PM, kunaal jain wrote:
> Is Karsten handling the same? He is also my mentor and I have been
> trying to contact him but he has not responded.

Yes, sorry, each time I sit down to work on this project I end up
using all my time in OrgAdmin work.

Regarding the project I wish to mentor for (the documentation
toolchain), final recommendations will be based on all the discussions
so far on the mailing list(s) and in the Melange tool comments and

As mentioned elsewhere, we are not allowed to say our final slot count
or which projects are accepted until things are finalized with the
Google program office working on this. Often things change right to
the last minute, and mentoring organizations don't really know
ourselves what things will be until that final announcement happens.

Regards,

- - Karsten