[CentOS-gsoc] When will the accepted proposals be determined?

Tue Apr 21 06:09:54 UTC 2015
kunaal jain <kunaalus at gmail.com>

That's alright :)
Thanks for helping me in melange tool, mailing list(s) and personal emails
to shape the proposal.
If you find time, please go through the mails I have sent you and respond
on melange tool if you feel more changes should be made.

--
Regards,
Kunal Jain