[CentOS-gsoc] The end of the summer -- pencils down & work from here

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Aug 21 17:27:43 UTC 2015

Today is hard-deadline for pencils down -- don't commit code after
this, it's trackable! While I guess you have 90 minutes still ... I
hope you are all done already. :)

Here are the things I've seen we all have to do:

Students:
* Get your final evaluations done by Noon Pacific TZ (19:00 UTC) on
Friday 28 August. (I recommend getting them done early ...)
* Submit your final code samples starting at 1 pm Pacific TZ (20:00
UTC) on Friday 28 August.
  Here are the details on the code sample -- it seems to mean the
entirety of the codebase, and is a completion requirement:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gs
oc2014/codeguidelines

Mentors:
* You can begin your final evaluations today, deadline is Noon Pacific
TZ (19:00 UTC) on Friday 28 August. (I recommend getting them done
early ...)
  - If you have ANY questions please contact the org admins directly.
  - You can use the email thread I started with each of you with a
subject of "GSoC check-in ..."

Any other questions that are not private/personal, go ahead and post
them here for the benefit of all!

Please feel free to contact myself or any of the other org admins[1]
directly with any questions, concerns, comments, etc.

Kind regards,

- - Karsten

[1]
Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>