[CentOS-gsoc] The end of the summer -- pencils down & work from here

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Aug 27 19:28:27 UTC 2015

On 08/21/2015 10:27 AM, Karsten Wade wrote:

> Students: * Get your final evaluations done by Noon Pacific TZ
> (19:00 UTC) on Friday 28 August. (I recommend getting them done
> early ...)

Thanks everyone, I see that student evaluations are completed.

> * Submit your final code samples starting at 1 pm Pacific TZ
> (20:00 UTC) on Friday 28 August.

Reminder for this item ...

> Here are the details on the code sample -- it seems to mean the
> entirety of the codebase, and is a completion requirement:
> https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/
gs

oc2014/codeguidelines

> Mentors: * You can begin your final evaluations today, deadline is
> Noon Pacific TZ (19:00 UTC) on Friday 28 August. (I recommend
> getting them done early ...)

Thanks mentors, I see that all your evaluations are done, should be
all we need to do from here.

Enjoy the end of summer and all your next transitions, folks!

Next week when Google does the sign-off, I'll do a closing wrap-up
blog post. If anyone has anything in particular you'd like me to
reference in that, let me know.

Regards,

- - Karsten