[CentOS-gsoc] GSoC 2015 self hosting vagrant boxes

Tue Mar 17 18:04:07 UTC 2015
Hanok <hanok_k92 at yahoo.co.in>

Greetings,
        My name is Hanok.I am currently in my last semester studying CSE in NIT Rourkela.I am interested to work on the self hosted vagrant images across a group.As of my past experience,i contributed to the OVPL(One VM Per Lab) which is basically creating the vagrant boxes to deploy a lab application in the server automatically through a web interface.I have good python,C,C++ and web designing skills.My contributions and projects can be found at https://github.com/Hanokk. I want to extend my knowledge in the same through the gsoc project.I haven't participated in any of the previous GSoC programs.So,please do reply how to proceed with the furthur.
Thank You
Regards,Hanok Kodavatikanti,NIT Rourkela.(mob):+919692257021