[CentOS-gsoc] GSoC 2015 self hosting vagrant boxes

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay

sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:57:03 UTC 2015

Hi Hanok,

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 11:34 PM, Hanok <hanok_k92 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>  My name is Hanok.I am currently in my last semester studying CSE in NIT
> Rourkela.I am interested to work on the self hosted vagrant images across a
> group.As of my past experience,i contributed to the OVPL(One VM Per Lab)
> which is basically creating the vagrant boxes to deploy a lab application in
> the server automatically through a web interface.I have good python,C,C++
> and web designing skills.My contributions and projects can be found at
> https://github.com/Hanokk. I want to extend my knowledge in the same through
> the gsoc project.I haven't participated in any of the previous GSoC
> programs.So,please do reply how to proceed with the furthur.

Thank you for providing additional detail about your projects and
contributions. Since you have identified a particular idea to work
with, a good first step would be to create a draft proposal. A first
iteration of a proposal enables you to have a better understanding of
how to scope the project and create milestones.

At this point I'd also encourage you to subscribe to the centos-devel
list (<http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel>)

/s

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay