[CentOS-gsoc] Self Introduction & Interested in Implement and create new documentation toolchain

Wed Mar 18 13:07:24 UTC 2015
杨 垒 <yltt1234512 at gmail.com>

Hi everyone!

I am a student from School of EECS, Peking University, Beijing, China. I am interested in contributing to the Implement and create new documentation toolchain.

I’ve done some small Python projects with my friend, and I am quite familiar with Git and GitHub. Previously I contributed to Ghost by translating the documentation to Chinese and found out GitHub is an excellent place to store, version and distribute docs. I myself is using GitHub Pages to build my personal site. Also, I am a MarkDown lover, so it will be great if I could take part in this project and use MarkDown as the main writing format.

When using CentOS and other Linux distributions, I search for solutions of google and get most answers on StackOverflow and personal blogs. It would be great if everyone can contribute docs to a centralized place, using some fixed format, so users can look for answers quickly and easily.

Thanks

Lei Yang