[CentOS-gsocadmin] Accept/reject letters

Mon Apr 27 05:23:03 UTC 2015
Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>

I've loaded these in to our profile, if any fixes are needed, I'll try
to check in tomorrow (Monday), or you can have Jeff or KB do the edit.
The path to edit is this:

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/preferences/edit/google/gsoc2015
/centos#

Below is what I loaded in to the profile that will go out to students
tomorrow:

== reject

The CentOS Project would like to thank you for submitting a project
proposal for the 2015 Google Summer of Code.

Unfortunately, your proposal was not one of the ones chosen for the
CentOS Project this year. We were very impressed with the number and
quality of proposals that we received. However, we are only able to
accommodate a limited number of students.

If you continue to be interested in contributing to the CentOS
Project, please visit this page ...

http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute

... and remain in contact with us. Perhaps your involvement will turn
in to a project for next year! In the meantime you may find there is
plenty of reward in participating in the project as a regular contributo
r.

Kind regards,

- CentOS Project GSoC admins and mentors

== accept

Congratulations on being accepted to participate in the 2015 Google
Summer of Code as part of the CentOS Project!

Over the coming weeks you'll want to remain in touch with your mentor
as we enter the part where you get to know the CentOS community before
starting on your summer coding project. This is known as the Community
Bonding Period -- you can read more about this period in this useful
guide for students participating in GSoC:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCStudentGuide/ch011_how-gsoc-works/

If you have any questions about what comes next, how things work, and
so forth, you can either post your question on centos-gsoc at centos.org
(so that all the other students and mentors are able to answer and
learn with you), or you can contact your mentor or the organization
administrators directly if you need.

Again, congratulations and thank you for submitting a proposal to the
CentOS Project this summer. We are very excited to be working with you
on your project.

--
Karsten 'quaid' Wade .^\ CentOS Doer of Stuff
http://TheOpenSourceWay.org \ http://community.redhat.com