[CentOS-gsocadmin] Proposal short-list and slots for organizations

Tue Apr 14 09:48:38 UTC 2015
Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org>

On 04/13/2015 03:26 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
> + Cloud in a box
>
> There is a proposal from Asad which has been reviewed by Rich as well scoped.

My questions to him from the 11th remain unanswered.

One of the key things that this work entails is that the user should
literally go from zero to cloud, ie. the content needs to be setup and
delivered via the installer. Otherwise, he's just running packstack
--allinone post install ( we dont want ! ) .

Secondly, I dont know how much of OpenStack this person actually knows -
(s)he intends to spend a week on Horizon, and a week on all of storage!
In a single node machine, there is no storage to setup its just a
directory on system.

Its possible that this person is a fast learner, and will rapidly figure
things out - but its worth establishing that.

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS