[CentOS-gsocadmin] Your preferred project & order

Tue Apr 14 23:04:25 UTC 2015
Corey Henderson <corman at cormander.com>

On 4/10/2015 10:41 AM, Karsten Wade wrote:

> Please send in a link to your favorite/preferred project of your
> proposals.

Between Vladislav and Louis on the kpatch side of things, I prefer
Louis's proposal. He's also a bit better on the communication side of
things.

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/org/google/gsoc2015/louis_kragniz/5629499534213120

> Also send in where you think it ranks in proposals from 1 to 9. (9 is
> the number of potential slots we have based on the range of proposals
> received per idea.)

Louis expressed interest in working on this even if not accepted, and
I'm willing to continue to participate in his implementation should he
not be selected. So I don't want to toot the kpatch horn above any other
project based on that.

--
Corey