[CentOS-gsocadmin] Reminder [was: Re: Mentors, please begin first pass reviews of proposals]

Mon Mar 23 05:28:55 UTC 2015
Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com>

A reminder. Discussing the idea via the Melange UI would create a
feedback mechanism which is useful during identifying the strong
proposals during the allocation of slots.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>