[CentOS-gsocadmin] Sign up as mentor

Tue Mar 24 04:35:03 UTC 2015
Corey Henderson <corman at cormander.com>

I signed up as a mentor this evening at the google site, user name is
cormander. Anything else I need to do on that end?

So far I have one proposal that I'm reading through right now;

https://github.com/hotab/CentOS-application/blob/master/Proposal-2.md

I may get one more from another student. We'll see if he hits the deadline.