[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS 3.x Mirror

netsvcs at flashwirenetwork.net

Sun Jun 26 17:53:58 UTC 2005

Hi, after correcting a nasty little issue with our Apache config, the
mirror is
now fully accessible.  The only difference is that (after a quick test
confirming its accessibility) the Flashwire Group mirror is now available via:

http://mirrors.flashwirenetwork.net/centos

Thanks,
Network and Internet Services Department
The Flashwire Group

  Quoting netsvcs at flashwirenetwork.net: