[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Changes - Important

Thu Mar 31 15:18:40 UTC 2005
Tru Huynh <tru at pasteur.fr>

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 09:42:11PM +0100, Lance Davis wrote:

> Due to the split of mirrors with cAos , it will be necessary for mirrors
> to make some changes to the way that they mirror the CentOS tree, as
> moving forward it will no longer be a part of the caosity tree.

<...>

Our ftp mirror is now setup for both cAos and CentOS distributions:

ftp://ftp.pasteur.fr/pub/computing/linux/caos
ftp://ftp.pasteur.fr/pub/computing/linux/centos

Daily sync'ed

Cheers,

Tru (on behalf of the ftp admins)
--