[CentOS-mirror] Mirror for UCr

barai at cs.ucr.edu barai at cs.ucr.edu
Tue May 31 00:30:58 UTC 2005

I have been running the below command and all I getis the following output
and it hangs doing nothing.

[root at benjamin-server ~]# rsync -azH --delete us-msync.centos.org::CentOS

msync.centos.org rsync service (centosl)

This service is intended for the sole use of the CentOS worldwide mirror
to synchronize mirrors.

Unless you are running or intending to run a listed public CentOS mirror
use a mirror listed at http://www.centos.org/mirrors instead.

If you intend to populate a mirror for public use please read the
notes referenced at :- http://www.centos.org/mirrors