[CentOS-mirror] Out of Date mirrors

Graham Frank

gfrank at neoservers.com
Tue Nov 29 18:53:02 UTC 2005

For some reason, it won't sync.   The server has decided that it can no longer resolve hostnames.  So whenever I try to sync, I get name resolution errors.  I've been working on the situation and will get back with you once I have resolved it.

Later.

Graham Frank
(608) 359-1593
Neoservers LLC - http://www.neoservers.com/