[CentOS-mirror] Full 1Gig Mirror in Germany

Mirror-Admin intergenia AG

mirrors at intergenia.de
Thu Oct 13 10:25:01 UTC 2005

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Mirror-Admin intergenia AG wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> http:    http://centos.intergenia.de
>> rsync:    rsync://centos.intergenia.de/centos-linux
>>
>> [...]
>
> the machine is over 24 hrs out of sync ? how often are your rsync'ing
> and where are you running the rsync from ?

Found a bug in Syncing-Script ... another project which is also mirrored caused
the script to hang. Unfortunatly CentOS-Sync was after that other sync.

I changed my scripts to fork for every rsync to a seperate
process. Currently the resync is running, Mirror should be sync pretty soon.
Sorry for inconviniences.

Regards
Jens