[CentOS-mirror] ua mirror

Thu Apr 13 12:03:49 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 14:13 +0300, Alexander Ryumshin wrote:
> Hello,
>   Please add a mirror:
>   http://ftp.tlk-l.net/pub/mirrors/centos.org/
>   ftp://ftp.tlk-l.net/pub/mirrors/centos.org/
>   rsync://ftp.tlk-l.net/pub/mirrors/centos.org/
>   Sponsor: Real Virtuality, Ltd. (http://www.abn-ad.com/)
>   Country: Ukraine, EU
>   City: Kiev
>   Bandwith: 20 Mbit/s to the world, 100 Mbit/s to Ukraine
>   Mirroring frequency: two times a day
>   And could you please remove cygwin.dp.ua from your list. This is my
>   site and I don't remember submitting it :)

Will add the new mirror shortly ... but in the meantime please read the
RSYNC header in your log file.  If you sync from a centos.org mirror and
not an external mirror, you are doing so to become a public mirror....it

msync.CentOS.org rsync service (CentOS R)

This service is intended for the sole use of the CentOS worldwide mirror
network to synchronize mirrors.

Unless you are running or intending to run a listed public CentOS mirror
use a mirror listed at

If you intend to populate a mirror for public use please read the
notes at :

If you do use this service then it is implied that you are providing a
mirror for public use and giving us authority to publicize such mirror.

Please rsync that mirror from another source and we will remove it.

Johnny Hughes