[CentOS-mirror] I was looking for assisants in building a mirror

Fiero, Paul

Paul.Fiero at ci.austin.tx.us
Thu Apr 6 13:48:24 UTC 2006

My initial sync took a couple of days to bring down.  Something in the
neighborhood of 35Gb or there abouts.

Paul Fiero, RHCE
Information Security Analyst
Communications and Technology Management Office
City of Austin
(512) 974-3559

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is
confidential.  It may also be a privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because of
this information is strictly prohibited.