[CentOS-mirror] New system article error

Fri Feb 17 12:02:20 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 21:51 -0600, Graham Frank wrote:
> Hey.
>
> Just though I would point this out.  There is a misspelt word in the news article.
>
> "This system is now live. If you update your sytem ..."
>
> sytem = system

Thanks ... spelling is not my best trait ... especially if I am in a
hurry :)

I updated the article and took out the port 81 stuff as we now have it
working on port 80.

> btw: glad to see this new program live.

Me too ... as this should make the CentOS updates scale to whatever
level we manage to grow (and that is looking like it will big , based on
what I see now).