[CentOS-mirror] New mirror in Luxembourg (Europe)

LuxHosting luxhosting at luxhosting.lu
Sat Jan 28 09:50:46 UTC 2006

I'm about to finish our CentOS mirroring in Luxembourg (Europe)

At this time, rsync is downloading the 3.6 directory. This will be ok in
some hours.
Here the details for our mirror :

Mirrored : all CentOS files and directory's
Updates : 4 times a day of the whole content
Updated from : ftp.belnet.be
Internet connection : Volontary Limited to 10Mbits by our switch
Accessibility of our mirror : http only : http://www.mirror.lu/centos/

We want to receive the updates from eu-msync.centos.org
Is that possible ? Do we have to ask someone ?

Best regards
LuxHosting Networks SARL

Alexandre  |  http://www.LuxHosting.lu  |  System-Administrator
     Apollo 13 - Commander : "Houston, we have a problem"
  Win2000 - Administrator : "Redmond, we have 64000 problems"

http://www.LuxHosting.lu/ Professional hosting services
http://www.MyDNS.lu/ Domain names registration services
http://www.Reseller.lu/ Resell your own hostings packages
http://www.Dedicated.lu/ Own your own root dedicated server