[CentOS-mirror] DVD isos & apache in 32bit CentOS

ftpmirror ftpmirror at ncnu.edu.tw
Thu Jun 1 15:01:27 UTC 2006

Hi,
Apache 2.2.2 has been released. Maybe someone can pack this version for
mirror site administrators? This version supports the "Large File
Support" feature to handle files larger than 2GB.
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/new_features_2_2.html)

In order to provide uses to download DVD-iso files, we use lighttpd
(http://www.lighttpd.net/) as the HTTP server. It has "Large File
Support " support.
If your site is based on CentOS, you can get the lighttpd package
through DAG repository (http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/).