[CentOS-mirror] New system question

Graham Frank gfrank at neoservers.com
Mon Mar 6 22:24:00 UTC 2006

I used the ISO mirrors that you have listed down on the download page.  For my home, it took me to the Madison mirror,which is the closest.  However, all of my servers are being taken to Layered Tech instead of my mirror.

Graham Frank - (608) 359-1593
Neoservers LLC (http://www.neoservers.com)
Founder and Owner