[CentOS-mirror] Re: Mirror list URL changes

Daniele Carbonetti sun75 at danielec.it
Thu Oct 12 14:03:15 UTC 2006

Hi,
what's the problem to change that URLs?
It's from August 2006 that I send email to this list asking these changes
with no result at all!

Until yesterday there was a symlink to let the old links work....now I
removed it, so if that link will not be changed in the mirror list, no one
will reach it except for those who already "navigate" my mirror.

I know that you (as mine) are all volunteers....but I think that 2 months
are enought to satisfy a simple URL change request!

Regards.

----
Daniele Carbonetti
Unix System Administrator