[CentOS-mirror] DVD Images, again, please?

mirror-maintainer at mirror.averse.net mirror-maintainer at mirror.averse.net
Mon Apr 9 23:59:37 UTC 2007

While waiting for the admins to confirm that they've added you to the
acl's, you can pick the closest existing mirrors with DVD images to sync
from:
 	http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=13

Look for a Yes along the column specifying Direct DVD downloads, and look
at the rsync url.

Beware when switching mirror sources subsequently as there's no standard
naming convention for the rsync target with/without dvds.  a target
specifying centos-incdvd or CentOS-incdvd should include the dvds, but a
target specifying centos may or may not have dvds.