[CentOS-mirror] Mirror.cs.vt.edu

Lance Davis lance at uklinux.net
Mon Apr 23 14:48:57 UTC 2007

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, mirror-maintainer at mirror.averse.net wrote:

> Lance,
>
> 4.92 has been retired with the release of centos 5.  Is there actually a need
> for 4.[123]-beta?

Well there is, but not the same need we had before release ...

We will shortly be reverting to our previous arrangement for beta, that is
hosted on our own servers.

Thanks everyone for the help in getting the release out of the door.

We will probably need it again when 6 comes along :)

Will advise when we have removed dns glue.

Regards
Lance