[CentOS-mirror] Syncing of CentOS 5 to mirrors.

Jose M. Sanchez

breton at cica.es
Thu Apr 12 07:46:07 UTC 2007

Lance Davis wrote:

> The sync seems to be going apace now - we aim to release tomorrow.
>
> Please would mirrors that have synced and have approx 20GB in the
> centos/5.0/ tree email this list to confirm.

ftp.cica.es synced and ready.

> Also if any mirrors are listed on our website as only carrying 3 or 4 or
> both and want to carry 5 then they will need to let us know to update
> the database once they have synced.

We are still not listed in your official mirrors list, although we asked
for it two months ago.

Our info:

URLs:
    ftp://ftp.cica.es/CentOS/
    http://ftp.cica.es/CentOS/
    rsync://rsync.cica.es/CentOS/

Version: All
Architectures: All
Sync: 4 times/day
Location: Sevilla, Spain, Europe
Bandwith: 2Gbps
Organization URL: http://www.cica.es/
e-mail: ftpmgr at cica.es

ftp and http protocols are accessible by IPv4 and IPv6.

--
José Manuel Sánchez Bretones
Aplicaciones de Red