[CentOS-mirror] Upgrade Centos mirror Info

Mon Apr 30 13:20:58 UTC 2007
Unidad de Redes Telematicas <reduc at uc.edu.ve>

Hello, *

This mail is to update the info of our centos mirror.

Country: Venezuela
Organization Name: Universidad de Carabobo
Versions: >= 4
Architectures: i386
Direct DVD Download: no
Protocol: ftp
Server: ftp.uc.edu.ve

There is only one change and one correction. The correction: the
architecture we host is only i386 by now. The change: we hosts versions >=4.

By the way, talking about the mirror list with my boss, he said that he
thinks that all the information in
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=13 is dinamyc and
that our server is mis configured (since the info in the page is not in
sync with the data in the server). I said that the info is static and
that it is our duty to inform any change.  Who's right?

Thanks in advance.