[CentOS-mirror] new mirror

Mirrors mirrors at tds.net
Wed Aug 1 14:23:47 UTC 2007

Well,

Probably has to do with active / passive mode FTP.

You need a few lines in the iptables to allow the passive ports, and then
you also need the _pasv config lines in the vsftpd.conf file...

Shane.

----------------
/etc/sysconfig/iptables ...

-A RH-Lokkit-0-50-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 21 --tcp-flags SYN,RST,ACK
SYN -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Lokkit-0-50-INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 21 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Lokkit-0-50-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 49152:65534 --tcp-flags
SYN,RST,ACK SYN -j ACCEPT

----------------- part of my centos config for vsftp --------
anonymous_enable=YES
listen=yes