[CentOS-mirror] misconfigured mirror: mirrors.csumb.edu

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Wed Aug 15 12:57:23 UTC 2007

for the last week, I have been receiving this message:

Setting up repositories
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 302: The HTTP server returned a redirect
error that would lead to an infinite loop.
The last 30x error message was:

which I take to mean there is a problem in how it is pointing
into its content.  On the assumpyion that the mirror master is
on the list, I mention it.

Also, it implies that our mirror monitoring script may need to
be altered to detect and give a heads up in such cases.

-- Russ Herrold