[CentOS-mirror] MIRROR Changes

Richard Ford

rford at candis.com.cn
Sat Jul 28 10:52:05 UTC 2007

Sorry,

New IDC build.  We were in transit.

All is up now.

Please not that 211.147.209.123 is the actual serving IP.  And
211.147.209.124 is the admin or real IP - so rsync will come in from .
124.

Now I can't connect, not sure why - it was working before.  It may be
GFW issues?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/07/18/china.email.reut/index.html

Can someone confirm that msync has no IP limits like the fedora and
ubuntu core's do?

RF.