[CentOS-mirror] MIRROR Changes

Sat Jul 28 10:52:05 UTC 2007
Richard Ford <rford at candis.com.cn>

Sorry,

New IDC build.  We were in transit.

All is up now.

Please not that 211.147.209.123 is the actual serving IP.  And
211.147.209.124 is the admin or real IP - so rsync will come in from .
124.

Now I can't connect, not sure why - it was working before.  It may be
GFW issues?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/07/18/china.email.reut/index.html

Can someone confirm that msync has no IP limits like the fedora and
ubuntu core's do?

RF.