[CentOS-mirror] Mirroring Release of CentOS 5 Beta

David Richardson david.richardson at utah.edu
Wed Mar 7 18:29:00 UTC 2007

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Lance Davis wrote:

> In preparation for the public release of CentOS 5 beta, we would like to
> expand the number of mirror servers that have the beta as we expect it to be
> a popular download.
> So if any mirrors - especially ones with large bandwidth - can agree to the
> following please let us know :-

mirror.chpc.utah.edu can do this. Just give me the details and I'll set it

David Richardson <david.richardson at utah.edu>
"Today, we bring you greatest play in English language:
Hamlet, by William Shakespeare. It no get classier than this."
   -- Cookie Monster (as Alistair Cookie, host of Monsterpiece Theatre)