[CentOS-mirror] Mirroring Release of CentOS 5 Beta

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Thu Mar 8 15:30:04 UTC 2007

Le jeudi 8 mars 2007, William Dunn a écrit :
> Olivier Thauvin wrote:

> > This is possible, but I'll have probably to restart my apache, which is
> > not acceptable because the count long iso download always pending on the
> > server.
>
> Have you tried "apachectl graceful"?

Yup, but this will not works if the config is splitted into several files and
I'll prefer to provide a new files to have clearer configuration.

Moreover, I am not I will have it working at first shot as I already have IP
based virtual host on this server.

Even I use graceful and configgtest, this does not mean the current the
current will always be availlable.

I'll try this evening, when activity is reduced.