[CentOS-mirror] Mirroring Release of CentOS 5 Beta

David Richardson

david.richardson at utah.edu
Wed Mar 21 19:49:37 UTC 2007

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Lance Davis wrote:

> In preparation for the public release of CentOS 5 beta, we would like to
> expand the number of mirror servers that have the beta as we expect it to be
> a popular download.

I need to take mirror.chpc.utah.edu (155.101.3.219) down for a couple
hours (moving the drives to a much nicer box). We should probably remove
it from the beta.centos.org cluster.

I'd really like it if that could happen in the next hour or so (say, by
1500 MDT, 2100 UTC).

Thanks,
Dave

--
David Richardson <david.richardson at utah.edu>
"Today, we bring you greatest play in English language: