[CentOS-mirror] Mirroring Release of CentOS 5 Beta

Thu Mar 22 00:39:13 UTC 2007
David Richardson <david.richardson at utah.edu>

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, David Richardson wrote:

> I need to take mirror.chpc.utah.edu (155.101.3.219) down for a couple hours
> (moving the drives to a much nicer box). We should probably remove it from
> the beta.centos.org cluster.

I redirected my vhost to beta-syncj.centos.org and performed my work. I'm
fully fuctional and synced again.

Dave

--
David Richardson <david.richardson at utah.edu>
"Today, we bring you greatest play in English language: