[CentOS-mirror] Mirroring Release of CentOS 5 Beta

Tue Mar 13 11:15:01 UTC 2007
Lance Davis <lance at centos.org>

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, David Richardson wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Lance Davis wrote:
>
>> So - what we need :-
>> mirror :
> mirror.chpc.utah.edu (155.101.3.219)
>
>> ip address for rsync access :
> mirror.chpc.utah.edu (155.101.3.219)
>
>> url for testing :
> centos-beta.mirror.chpc.utah.edu
>

> Just to make sure I've covered everything:
>
> * I have a name virtual host, which responds to the names beta.centos.org
>  and centos-beta.mirror.chpc.utah.edu
>
> * I serve the rsync target centos-beta, which points to the root of this
>  virtualhost
>
> * I have blocked rsync access to the 4.92 and 5 directories in /centos (as
>  in the snippet you sent)
>
> * The permissions I rsync from the master should block http and ftp access
>  to the embargoed directories
>
> Did I miss anything?

On checking it looks like your mirror dpoesnt have the 4.1,4.2,4.3
directories - at least they arent showing up ???

Regards
Lance

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.