[CentOS-mirror] How could I download the isos of version4.3 ?

Peter Kjellstrom

cap at nsc.liu.se
Mon May 28 06:42:50 UTC 2007

On Monday 28  May 2007, bati.deng wrote:
> Hi all,
> There is only a readme doc under the dictionary 4.3 in all the mirrors.
> Where or how could I download the isos of CentOS4.3? Thanks!
> yours,
> Bati

First, Centos-4.3 is history, it was a snapshot in time for Centos-4. Current
Centos-4 is 4.5 plus some updates (same as 4.3 plus alot of updates...).

That said, old releases are pulled of the normal mirrors and pushed into vault
which can be reached at vault.centos.org or via a few mirrors (such as
mirror.nsc.liu.se/centos-store).

/Peter