[CentOS-mirror] Outdated mirrors and monitoring

Fri Nov 9 15:51:49 UTC 2007
Lance Davis <lance at centos.org>

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala wrote:

> Hi,
> We are using internal mirror for our servers, and I just realised, that mirror
> that we are rsyncing to is out of date (rsync://ftp.tpnet.pl/centos/ -
> perhaps it should be removed from main mirror list?)
> Is there any way to check if our mirror is up to date with main CentOS repo?

According to our checking that mirror is up to date - otherwise it would
be removed from our mirror list automatically.

What makes you think that it isnt ??

Regards
Lance

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.