[CentOS-mirror] Outdated mirrors and monitoring

Fri Nov 9 14:40:40 UTC 2007
Olivier Thauvin <nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org>

Le vendredi 9 novembre 2007, Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala a écrit :
> Hi,
> We are using internal mirror for our servers, and I just realised, that
> mirror that we are rsyncing to is out of date (rsync://ftp.tpnet.pl/centos/
> - perhaps it should be removed from main mirror list?)
> Is there any way to check if our mirror is up to date with main CentOS
> repo?

Normally PROTO://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/centos/ is up to
date, where PROTO is either ftp, http or rsync.

But you can probably find a closer mirror with more bandwitdth than this one.

http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=13

Regards.