[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror - NYC

James Cornman james at atlanticmetro.net
Tue Apr 15 20:19:47 UTC 2008

All,

How do we go about syncing and adding full DVD downloads to our
mirror? I didnt see any reference on the 'CentOS Mirroring HOWTO' on
centos.org.

Thanks

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 7:07 AM, Tru Huynh <tru at centos.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 07:13:17PM -0500, James Cornman wrote:
>  > Hey all.
>  >

>  Hi :)
>

>  > We've set up a full mirror in our NYC Data Center, connected at 1Gbps.
>
>  Added!
>
>  Thanks for your support.
>
>  Tru
>  --
>  Tru Huynh (mirrors, CentOS-3 i386/x86_64 Package Maintenance)
>  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBEFA581B

James Cornman
Chief Technical Officer
Atlantic Metro Communications

e: james at atlanticmetro.net
w: http://www.atlanticmetro.net
v: 212-792-9950
f: 718-559-4862

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any documents, files or
previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic
communication within the scope of the Electronic Communication Privacy
Act, 18 USCA 2510. This communication may contain non-public,
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole
use of the designated recipient(s). The unlawful interception, use or
disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA
2511 and any applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient,
or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply email at support at atlanticmetro.net or by
telephone at 212-792-9950 and delete all copies of this communication,
including attachments, without reading them or saving them to disk.