[CentOS-mirror] Setting up a Public Mirror with DVDs

Jess Cannata jac67 at georgetown.edu
Sat Aug 2 02:14:38 UTC 2008

I have browsed the mailing list for the answer, but have not found an
official answer. I have configured a machine to be a public mirror and I
want to host DVD isos along with everything else. I have started
rsync'ing from msync.centos.org::CentOS, but I don't get DVD isos. I am
using the following command:

#rsync -aqzH --delay-updates --delete msync.centos.org::CentOS
/xraid1/web/mirror/centos/

To which server should I connect and what should the command look like
in order to get the DVD isos? I have seen postings defining it like this:

<server>::CentOS-incdvd

but it didn't seem to work with msync.centos.org. Am I doing something
wrong? If I need permission, the IP address of the server is 141.161.54.167.

Thanks for your help.

Jess