[CentOS-mirror] Error with Mirror

Paul Hughes paul at ukhost4u.com
Mon Dec 8 14:15:55 UTC 2008

Hello,

I seem to have an issue with the mirror. To test it I setup the system to
use only my mirror but I am getting the error:

http://mirror.ukhost4u.com/centos/5/os/i386/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14]
HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
base. Please verify its path and try again

I check this folder/5/ and it is empty! I then re-ran the rsync cron but
still it didn¹t update. I removed the folder and re-ran it and again just an
empty folder, the rsync command I am using is:

rsync -aqzH --delete msync.centos.org::CentOS
/var/www/vhosts/mirror.ukhost4u.com/httpdocs/centos

It just won¹t download this folder?

Also how do I inc the DVD images? My IP if needed is: 91.206.183.4 and I
have plenty space to inc the DVD images.

Thanks,

Paul Hughes
http://www.ukhost4u.com/