[CentOS-mirror] Scheduled downtime for mirrors.ircam.fr

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale Arnaud.Gomes at ircam.fr
Sat Dec 13 14:56:44 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

Our server mirrors.ircam.fr will be off line for a couple of hours in
the afternoon (GMT+1) of monday, december 15th. We will rebuild the
box with new hard drives.

All the content will be served normally as soon as the box is back
online, as the data is currently served over NFS from another
box. However, there may be some small disruptions over the following
few days as we migrate the data back on local hard drives and tune the
new OS.

Regards,
--
Arnaud