[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror -- Dallas, TX

greg at raystedman.org greg at raystedman.org
Tue Feb 12 17:04:40 UTC 2008

We have available bandwidth that we would like to donate to centos.org.  The
mirror is synched at http://mirror.raystedman.org/centos via HTTP.  We
mirrored all releases and architectures with updates performed four times
per day.  This server is attached via two 100 Mbit/Sec connections into a
100 Gbit/Sec network infrastructure with multiple tier 1 providers.

We want to thank centos.org for taking the legacy of open systems software
to the next level with the CentOS Distribution.

Greg Sims

http://www.raystedman.org/